Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains a series of cabinet card advertisements for the Altas Flour Mills of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, probably from the early part of the 20th century.
The Culinary Ephemera Collection was established in 2013. The collection consists of materials in a variety of formats (postcards, menus, children's activities, advertising pamphlets, and more) that relate to food, nutrition, and medicine, dating from the early 19th century to the present.
The Alice Ross Ephemera Collection includes more than 2,000 pieces of ephemera related to food & culinary history, advertising/marketing, food production, agriculture, holidays and celebrations, and domestic culture, dating from the mid-19th to the mid/late 20th century.
- Food Technology and Production 2
- Nutrition 2
- Postcards 2
- Agriculture 1
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Children -- Nutrition 1
- Ephemera 1
- Ephemera (general object genre) 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Games 1
- Health 1
- Medicine 1
- Menus 1
- Patent medicines 1
- Photographs 1
- Puzzles and games 1
- Trade cards 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Atlas Flour Mills (Milwaukee, WI) 1
- Ross, Alice, 1930- 1