Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Southside Garden Club started as a committee of the Blacksburg Women's Club. The Garden Club became its own separate organization in 1930 and the Southside Garden Club was formed in 1941. Materials in the collection include newspaper clippings, minutes and yearbooks from the Blacksburg Women's Club. Southside Garden Club materials include organization reports, minutes, pressbooks, yearbooks, and scrapbooks.