Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Herschel A. Elarth-Charles S. Worley, Jr. Architectural Firm Drawings contains architectural drawings from five projects designed by the partners between 1955 and 1961 (plus one undated alteration). These include three private residences in Blacksburg, Virginia, and two businesses in Christiansburg, Virginia.
Collection consists of architectural drawings, blueprints, and floorplans of selected campus buildings located on the campus of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA.
- Elevations (orthographic projections) 1
- Engineering Drawings 1
- Floor plans (orthographic projections) 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1
- Carneal and Johnston (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Elarth, Herschel Anderson, 1907-1988 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Worley, Charles S., Jr. 1 ∧ less