Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of seven letters written by brothers and Confederate soldiers, Greer and Emilius Baughman from locations in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia. Letters were written to family back home in Richmond between 1862 and 1865.
The collection includes a single letter from Lewis M. Foster to his mother, written near Petersburg, Virginia, December 1864.
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Maryland Campaign, 1862 1
- Medicine 1
- Medicine, Military -- History 1
- Baughman, Emilius A. (Emilius Allen), 1844-1915 1
- Baughman, Greer H. (Greer Harry), 1840-1907 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Infantry Regiment, 21st 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Virginia Light Artillery Battalion, 38th 1
- Foster, Lewis M., b. abt. 1844 1
- Leonard, William A., b.1843(?) 1 ∧ less