Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
William Gideon Harris's album contains photographs of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI) campus and surrounding areas, c. 1908-1912, as well as several newsclippings and pieces of poetry. .
The Robert G. Moore Collection contains school notes/notebooks, correspondence, engineering drawings, memorabilia, newspaper articles, and his diploma from Virginia Polytechnic Institute.
The Harry Downing Temple, Jr., Papers contains materials related to Temple's personal life, interest in heraldry and insignia, and his research and publications on the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets. Materials date from about 1872 to 2004.
- University History 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineering Drawings 1
- Heraldry 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Notebooks 1
- Notes (documents) 1
- Students and alumni 1 + ∧ less
- Harris, William Gideon 1
- Moore, Robert G., 1897-1925 1
- Temple, Harry Downing 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1