Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Harry Downing Temple, Jr., Papers contains materials related to Temple's personal life, interest in heraldry and insignia, and his research and publications on the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets. Materials date from about 1872 to 2004.
Dates: 1872 - 2004; Majority of material found within 1930 - 2001
Abstract The Virginia Cooperative Extension Service Photographs, RG 26/2b, contains approximately 5,000 photographs of activities of the Agricultural Extension Service from 1937 thru 1966, primarily in the 1950s. Photographs depict 4-H activities, home demonstration work, food, breeding, field stations, gardening, poultry, dairy, and other subjects. The Extension Division, which was established in 1966, became the Virginia Cooperative Extension and Agricultural Experiment Station Division...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1937 - 1966
- 4-H clubs 1
- Heraldry 1
- Home demonstration work -- Virginia 1
- Temple, Harry Downing 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 1