Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Mary and Virginia Crockett Letter
This collection contains a handwritten letter to Goodrick Wilson from Mary and Virginia Crockett dated January 13, 1958. The letter discusses the history of the St. Peter's Church in New Kent and its connection to the American Revolutionary War (1775-1783).
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records II
The collection includes accounting records, attendance records, documents from the diocese, bills, correspondence, and service programs for five churches and one diocese organization.
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records
The Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records consist of the Diocese's administrative records, including incoming (often from parishioners) and outgoing correspondence, with a scattering of newspaper clippings, photographs, building plans and surveys, pamphlets, and meeting minutes, from the central administrative office in Roanoke and the churches within the Diocese.
Fancy Gap Church Singing Class Photograph
The collection contains a photograph of the Fancy Gap Church Singing Class.
Norman L. Grover Papers,
This collection contains the papers of Norman L. Grover a former professor in the Philosophy and Religion Department(s) at Virginia Tech from 1957-1991.
J. D. Kingsbury Papers
Papers of J. D. Kingsbury, a missionary of the American Sunday-School Union of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, working in Monongalia and Marion counties, Virginia (now West Virginia), in 1854. Includes letters from American Sunday-School Union officers, a missionary working in counties adjacent to Kingsbury's, and J. S. McKinney of Palatine; and a form letter appointing Kingsbury as missionary.
Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Pulaski, Virginia, Mission) Record Book
Record book documenting baptisms, meeting minutes, memberships, Sunday school attendance, and financial information for the Pulaski, Virginia, Mission of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
The collection includes the diary documenting the life of a Methodist circuit pastor, salesman, and farmer from Washington, Ohio, from 1878 to 1881, including comments on religious practices, death and disease, farming, business, and elections.
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley Records
This collection includes the records of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley, including programs and newsletters, membership lists, and historical essays.
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 6
- Virginia, Southwest 4
- Carroll County (Va.) 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Diseases 1
- Faculty 1
- Folk, historical, and patent medicine 1
- Letters 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Musical groups 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- University History 1
- Virginia -- History 1
- West Virginia 1 + ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia 2
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia. Standing Committee 2
- Christ Episcopal Church (1917-) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Christ Episcopal Church (Schuyler, Va.) 1
- Crockett, Mary 1
- Crockett, Virginia 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southern Virginia 1
- Grover, Norman 1
- Jett, Robert C. (Robert Carter), 1865-1950 1
- Kingsbury, J. D. 1
- Light, A. Heath (Arthur Heath), 1929- 1
- Marmion, William H. (William Henry), 1907-2002 1
- Phillips, Henry D. (Henry Disbrow), 1882-1955 1
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Galax, Va.) 1
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Parish Church (New Kent County, Va.) 1
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley (Blacksburg, Va.) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Philosophy and Religion 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Department of Religion and Culture 1 + ∧ less