Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records II
The collection includes accounting records, attendance records, documents from the diocese, bills, correspondence, and service programs for five churches and one diocese organization.
Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records
The Episcopal Diocese of Southwestern Virginia Records consist of the Diocese's administrative records, including incoming (often from parishioners) and outgoing correspondence, with a scattering of newspaper clippings, photographs, building plans and surveys, pamphlets, and meeting minutes, from the central administrative office in Roanoke and the churches within the Diocese.
Fancy Gap Church Singing Class Photograph
The collection contains a photograph of the Fancy Gap Church Singing Class.
Viola James Collection
The Viola James collection contains membership cards for the Women of the Ku Klux Klan, a blank application form, and printed items about the organization. It also includes a small framed tintype of two little girls.
J. D. Kingsbury Papers
Papers of J. D. Kingsbury, a missionary of the American Sunday-School Union of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, working in Monongalia and Marion counties, Virginia (now West Virginia), in 1854. Includes letters from American Sunday-School Union officers, a missionary working in counties adjacent to Kingsbury's, and J. S. McKinney of Palatine; and a form letter appointing Kingsbury as missionary.
Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Pulaski, Virginia, Mission) Record Book
Record book documenting baptisms, meeting minutes, memberships, Sunday school attendance, and financial information for the Pulaski, Virginia, Mission of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley Records
This collection includes the records of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley, including programs and newsletters, membership lists, and historical essays.
- Virginia, Southwest 3
- Carroll County (Va.) 2
- West Virginia 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Musical groups 1
- Photographs 1
- Pulaski County (Va.) 1
- Virginia -- History 1 + ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia 2
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southwestern Virginia. Standing Committee 2
- Christ Episcopal Church (1917-) (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Christ Episcopal Church (Schuyler, Va.) 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Southern Virginia 1
- Jett, Robert C. (Robert Carter), 1865-1950 1
- Kingsbury, J. D. 1
- Ku Klux Klan (1915-) 1
- Light, A. Heath (Arthur Heath), 1929- 1
- Marmion, William H. (William Henry), 1907-2002 1
- Phillips, Henry D. (Henry Disbrow), 1882-1955 1
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Galax, Va.) 1
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Roanoke, Va.) 1
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of the New River Valley (Blacksburg, Va.) 1 + ∧ less