Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of 65 letters written between Catlett Conway and family members during the years 1892-1920.
The collection is composed of materials related to Dickenson's research on Southwest Virginia African Americans from the Civil War until the present.
The collection includes a single letter from Lewis M. Foster to his mother, written near Petersburg, Virginia, December 1864.
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Petersburg (Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1864-1865 1
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) 1
- Virginia, Southwest 1
- Conway, Battaile Fitzhugh Taliaferro 1
- Conway, Catlett, 1840-1920 1
- Conway, Henry 1
- Conway, John C. 1
- Conway, Mary Wallace 1