Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The C. Eugene Rowe Papers include materials created and collected by Rowe relating to Virginia Tech during his tenure on the Board of Visitors (1968-1976). There is also a small group of papers from Rowe's involvement in the Presbyterian church.
The Virginia Tech Alumni Associaiton Cards, RG 29e, contains cards and rosters about Virginia Tech alumni from 1875 thru 1970. Items include a variety of biographical data, such as names, graduation years, degree program, addresses, names of spouses and children, military service, and more. Series are based on format and arrangement, and individuals may be identified in one or more series.
These cards include information the Alumni Association kept on students from Virginia Tech who served in World War II. The cards list personal information about the soldiers organized by class year, from 1892 through 1949. The collection also includes liberated, wounded, and citation records.
The VT Alumni Bag is a white tote bag printed with the university logo of the pylons and "1872" and the words "Virginia Tech Alumni."
- University History 4
- Students and alumni 2
- Record Group 1 1
- Textiles (visual works) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Alumni Association 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Rowe, C. Eugene, d.1987 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1