Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Ann A. Hertzler Collection contains biographical information, publications, project and subject files, and artifacts relating to Hertzler's professional career at the University of Missouri-Columbia (1974-1980) and Virginia Tech (1980-2001). Particular areas of emphasis are children's health and nutrition, food and food programs, and Extension publications from both colleges.
This collection contains the administrative records of the Virginia Cooperative Extension, including correspondence, reports, financial documents, slides, videos, and the records of Bob Swain. The collection also documents the VCE's role in Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission, Virginia Association of Extension Secretaries, and their work within rural communities.
The collection includes papers by Young relating to education in Virginia, as well as an original poem.
- Faculty 3
- University Archives 3
- 4-H clubs 1
- Agricultural extension work 1
- Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbooks and Nutrition Literature Collection 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- History of Food and Drink 1
- Home demonstration work -- Virginia 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Students and alumni 1 ∧ less
- Virginia Cooperative Extension (1995-) 3
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Hertzler, Ann A., 1935-2014 1
- Hutcheson, Eleanor Parrott 1