Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Records of the Virginia Tech Chapter of Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
This collection contains the records of Randolph Grayson on the Virginia Tech student chapter of Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS), dating from 1992 through 2014. Materials include scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, and general information about the organization, divided into five series.
This collection comprises the records of the Multicultural Academic Opportunities Program (MAOP), dating 1993 through 2017. This includes printed emails, newspaper articles, publicity, and information about the organization's summer research internship. It mainly contains photographs of students participating in the summer research internship, most from the years 2001 through 2004.
The Harry Downing Temple, Jr., Papers contains materials related to Temple's personal life, interest in heraldry and insignia, and his research and publications on the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets. Materials date from about 1872 to 2004.
The University Relations Slide Collection contains photographic slides from the Virginia Tech University Relations department. Photos are generally of events and people on campus from the 1980s through the 2000s.
- Inclusion and diversity in higher education 2
- Heraldry 1
- Record Group 5 1
- Temple, Harry Downing 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Corps of Cadets 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Office of University Relations 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Public Relations/Information Services 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1944-1970) 1 + ∧ less