Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of 23 glass dry plate negatives of architectural drawings made by the architectural firm Carneal and Johnston for various VPI campus buildings, including some that were never built, c.1910s.
The collection includes Edwin Talley’s six original pen and ink drawings depict the buildings of Virginia Tech’s Agriculture Quadrangle: Hutcheson, Price, Sandy, Seitz, Smyth, and Saunders.
Collection consists of architectural drawings, blueprints, and floorplans of selected campus buildings located on the campus of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 1
- Montgomery County (Va.) 1
- University Archives 1 ∧ less
- Carneal and Johnston (Richmond, Va.) 2
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 2
- Talley, B. Edwin, Jr. 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 1