Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
The collection consists of a ledger for the Adams Express Company recording shipments being moved from Hot Springs, Virginia, to Warm Springs, Virginia, between May and September of 1912.
Ledger maintained by John Brown, a resident of Camden, Maine, providing a record of payments for hauling lime and charcoal, carpentry and farmwork, and goods purchased.
The collection contains a ledger of David M. Davis, farmer, proprietor of clothing/shoe store, treasury clerk, and resident of Washington, D.C. and Fauquier County, Virginia. It also contains daily transactions of clothing/shoe store, including customer name, goods purchased, and prices paid; accounts with farm workers; and daily diary entries for summer months of 1890-1892.
Daybook maintained by an unidentified shipper, operating probably in Northampton, Massachusetts, during the early nineteenth century.
The collection consists of a 19th century manuscript business ledger from Hickory Fork in Gloucester County, Virginia.
This collection includes ledgers documenting the labor, production, sales and expenses of the Henniker Boot and Shoe Company of Henniker, New Hampshire during the 1870s.
James Taswell Jones (1890-1945) was a meat cutter in Blacksburg, Virginia. The ledger contains account records for Jones's business, possibly a meat market, in Blacksburg. It lists accounts by customer, including C. W. Black, C. E. Bodell, F. B. Eames, J. K. Groseclose, Y. B. Keister, and H. L. Price.
This collection consists of account books, including day books and ledgers, maintained by Thomas Shannon Miller, proprietor of a general store at White Gate (Giles County), Virginia, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
This collection contains an order book for a wholesale business operating in Fries (Grayson County), Virginia, during the early 20th century.
- Subject: Ledgers (account books) X
- Local/Regional History and Appalachian South 12
- Account books 2
- Montgomery County (Va.) 2
- Pulaski County (Va.) 2
- Wythe County (Va.) 2
- Alleghany County (Va.) 1
- Bath County (Va.) 1
- Blacksburg (Va.) 1
- Boston (Mass.) 1
- Civil War 1
- Coal mines and mining 1
- Financial records 1
- Fries (Va.) 1
- Giles County (Va.) 1
- Gloucester County (Va.) 1
- Iron foundries -- Virginia 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- University Archives 1
- University History 1 ∧ less
- Adams Express Company (1854-2015) 1
- Air Reduction Company (1915-1971) 1
- Brown, John 1
- Huddle family 1
- Huddle, Charles, Jr. 1
- Huddle, Charles, Sr. 1
- Huddle, Royall 1
- Ivanhoe Furnace Company 1
- Ivanhoe Mining and Smelting Corporation 1
- Jones, J. T. 1
- Miller, T. S. 1
- National Carbide Company 1
- New River Grocery Company (Fries, Va.) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Iron, Coal and Coke Company 1
- Walthall, James Glen, 1872-1949 1
- Washington Light Guards (Washington, D.C. ) 1
- West Iron Gate Land Company (Clifton Forge, Va.) 1 ∧ less