Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The collection contains correspondence, campus pictures, bulletins, and programs collected by Rudolph Brauer, graduate of the VPI class of 1915.
This collection includes memorabilia from Francis L. Carr's time at Virginia Polytechnic Institute, from 1937-1942. It contains a variety of materials, such as a program, photographs, a letter, pins, and a certificate.
The collection includes memorabilia from Franklin's student years (1872-1875) at Virginia Agriculture and Mechanical College: a program from the 1875 commencement exercises, an undated photo of the Cadet Corps, and an 1879 letter from Charles Martin, a professor of English.
This collection consists of six uniform buttons belonging to Jesse T. Heard.
Pulaski County, Virginia. VPI class of 1927. Collection consists of Virginia Polytechnic Institute Department of Chemistry notebook dated April 11, 1924; Ironclad Composition Book with English class notes c. 1924-25; VPI Athletic Association season ticket book no. 612 for 1926-27; checkbook for Farmers and Merchant Bank of Blacksburg with entries for March and April 1927.
Graduate of Virginia Tech, Bachelors of Business Administration, 1941. Collection consists of a newspaper clipping, a cotillion club invitation, a VPI playbill, a football schedule, and a hand-drawn Valentine card from fellow VPI graduate, Bill Gearhart.
VPI Football programs from 1932: VPI v. University of Georgia and VPI v. University of Maryland.
This collection contains five photographs, thirteen stereo views, a leather bound pocket notepad, and twenty receipts covering Greenwood H. Nowlin Jr.'s time at Virginia Agriculture and Mechanical College (now Virginia Tech).
Collection contains a ROTC dinner program from 1933, a photograph of VPI Corps of Cadets, Officers of Company E (1934), and a photocopy of another Corps of Cadets photograph.
- Subject: Memorabilia X
- University History 10
- Military decorations 1
- Students and alumni 1
- Women -- History 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute (1896-1944) 7
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College (1872-1896) 3
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 3
- Beattie, Claibourne Walton, Jr., 1923-1978 1
- Beattie, Claibourne Walton, Sr., 1896-1971 1
- Franklin, William E. 1
- Heard, Jesse Thomas 1
- Lewey, Ernest Bane 1
- Merchant, Violet Robinson, 1919-2008 1
- Nowlin, Greenwood H., Jr. 1
- Simmons, Jane Farinhold 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 1 ∧ less