Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains the papers of Virginia Tech alumnus and agricultural information editor.It contains correspondence and notes relating to the histories Blacksburg, the Preston family, and Smithfield Plantation (including maps of the grounds and the cemetery). It also contains a few campus photographs and printed materials related to Virginia Tech.
This collection includes eighty postcards. Dated cards range from 1906 through 1995, but many cards are not dated. Cards depict various subjects including campus views, campus buildings, football, Corps of Cadets, and Blacksburg views. Some of the postcards are postmarked and addressed to recipients, while some are blank.
Collection consists of architectural drawings, blueprints, and floorplans of selected campus buildings located on the campus of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, VA.
The collection contains a single scrapbook of photographs of VPI and the area surrounding Blacksburg, Virginia, from about 1912 to 1916.
The collection contains 102 letters from Joseph F. Ware to his wife, Susie, in Blacksburg, Virginia, while he was serving overseas during and after World War I. The other significant portion of this collection contains nearly 200 photographs.
- Montgomery County (Va.) 6
- University History 6
- Faculty 2
- African Americans -- History 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (1944-1970) 4
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1970-) 3
- Allen, Beulah O. (Beulah Oyama), 1905-1992 1
- Carneal and Johnston (Richmond, Va.) 1
- Michael, Rudolph Dixon, 1904-1994 1
- Preston family (Montgomery County, Va.) 1
- Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College and Polytechnic Institute. Corps of Cadets (1896-1944) 1
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. University Libraries 1
- Ware, Joseph F., 1880-1969 1
- Ware, Susana Howe Robinson, b. abt. 1897 1 ∧ less