Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists primarily of newspaper clippings, correspondence, research notes, photocopies of historical documents, and files Bodell compiled while writing her book.
The collection consists of a single military pass for Captain F. C. Fisher to Montgomery White Sulphur Springs (Montgomery County, Va.).
This collection consists of the guest register from Montgomery White Sulphur Springs, a resort which operated in Montgomery County, Virginia, from 1856 to 1904. The register spans the years 1886 to 1890.
The collection contains two letters addressed to W.A. Stuart (also spelled Stewart in one letter) dated August 8, 1891 and August 21, 1891. The letters concern developments with White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.
The three invitations represent events at the Montgomery White Sulphur Springs, Yellow Sulphur Springs, and the Hancock House resorts.
- Montgomery County (Va.) 4
- Blacksburg (Va.) 2
- Civil War 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Women -- History 1
- Montgomery White Sulphur Springs (Va.) 2
- Bodell, Dorothy H., 1931- 1
- Confederate States of America. War Department 1
- Stuart, William Alexander, 1826-1892 1
- Yellow Sulphur Springs Resort (Montgomery County, Va.) 1